Meet the Team
Dr. Tuan Pham is a highly qualified, nationally and internationally trained Specialist in Facial Plastic and Aesthetic / Cosmetic Plastic Surgery.
Dr Pham completed Medical School at the University of Western Australia in 1992 and was awarded the prestigious GORDON GORDON-TAYLOR GOLD MEDAL for achieving the highest academic result in Australasia (Part 1 of the Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons examination in 1995). He then pursued Specialist Surgical Training in Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery and became a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2001.
Dr Pham then completed a further 3 1/2 years of Clinical Fellowships including Facial Aesthetic & Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Perth, Western Australia, and a Fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Head & Neck Oncology, Anterior Skull Base Surgery at the University of Virginia, Virginia, USA. In addition he completed Sabbatical Fellowships with leading medical centres in London, Chicago, Rochester, Seattle, Portland and Beverly Hills. Dr Pham also successfully completed the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Examination as sponsored by the Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery.
Dr Pham regularly attends medical conferences relating to Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery and gives lectures nationally and internationally. Dr Pham is also active in teaching post specialist fellows, resident doctors, medical students and shares his knowledge with other doctors.
Dr Pham is a Consultant Surgeon at:
- Churchill Day Surgery
- St John of God Hospital
- Hollywood Private Hospital
- Subiaco Private Hospital
- Royal Perth Hospital
Dr Pham is a member of the following Professional Associations:
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (www.surgeons.org)
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (www.aafps.com.au)
- Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery (www.asohns.org.au)
- International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgical Societies (www.aafprs.org/links/whatis)
- Australian Medical Association (www.ama.com.au)
Dr Pham specialises in
- Facial Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Aesthetic Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery
- Rhinoplasty and Nose Surgery
- Cosmetic Skin Medicine
- Nasal and Sinus Surgery
- Skin Cancer of the Head & Neck Areas
- Head and Neck Surgery
On a personal level he is deeply committed to his family, culture and traditions. He's called Perth home for more than 30 years where he lives with his wife and young daughter. He has the love and support of nearby extended family and a wide network of friends. His outside interests are wide and varied and include sport (football of all codes), martial arts, golf, cycling, fishing, music, arts, travelling and reading.
A team of good staff is the key to our cosmetic surgery centre's success and it will be a pleasure to introduce these dedicated, creative and friendly people to you. Please do not hesitate to call us if you need any advice or if you have any queries regarding the procedures we offer at Perth Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery.
Our brand new state of art & design Perth Cosmetic Surgery Centre offers comprehensive centre for Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, Non-surgical Perth Allure Medi Spa Cosmetic Medicine & Skin Rejuvenation, Churchill Day Surgery and Perth Skin & Mole Clinic at one location. It is in the heart of Subiaco and comprise of
- Perth Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery – Dr Pham’s consulting room
- Perth Allure MediSpa – Perth Medical Spas for skin rejuvenation and non invasive procedure and treatments
- Churchill Day Surgery - same day surgery under local anaesthetic or sedation and is suitable to most (except major) cosmetic plastic and reconstructive procedures
- Perth Skin & Mole Clinic - skin cancer screening, treatment and minimum invasive mole removal