Dr Tuan Pham18 January 2017
Dr. Tuan Pham is a highly qualified nationally and internationally trained Specialist Facial Plastic and Aesthetic / Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon, Nasal and Rhinoplasty Surgeon, Head & Neck Surgeon
- Completed Medical School at the University of Western Australia in 1992
- Was awarded the prestigious GORDON GORDON-TAYLOR GOLD MEDAL for achieving the highest academic result in Australasia (Part 1 of the Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons examination in 1995)
- Completed Specialist training in Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery, a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2001.
- Completed a further 3 1/2 years of Clinical Fellowships including Facial Aesthetic & Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Perth, Western Australia, and a Fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Head & Neck Oncology, Anterior Skull Base Surgery , University of Virginia, Virginia, USA. In addition he completed Sabbatical Fellowships with leading medical centres in London, Chicago, Rochester, Seattle, Portland and Beverly Hills.
- Dr Pham also successfully completed the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (now IBCFPRS) Examination as sponsored by the Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Certified Diplomat, International Board of Certification Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (IBCFPRS)
- President, International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies (IFFPSS)
Dr Pham regularly attends medical conferences relating to Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery and gives lectures nationally and internationally. Dr Pham is also active in teaching post specialist fellows, resident doctors, medical students and shares his knowledge with other doctors.
Dr Pham is a Consultant Surgeon at:
- Churchill Day Surgery
- St John of God Hospital
- Hollywood Private Hospital
- Subiaco Private Hospital
- Royal Perth Hospital
- Fiona Stanley Hospital
Dr Pham is a member of the following Professional Associations:
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery
- International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgical Societies
- International Board of Certification Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Australian Medical Association
Dr Pham specialises in
- Facial Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast Aesthetic Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery
- Rhinoplasty and Nose Surgery
- Cosmetic Skin Medicine
- Nasal and Sinus Surgery
- Skin Cancer of the Head & Neck Areas
- Head and Neck Surgery
On a personal level he is deeply committed to his family, culture and traditions. He's called Perth home for more than 30 years where he lives with his wife and young daughter. He has the love and support of nearby extended family and a wide network of friends. His outside interests are wide and varied and include sport (football of all codes), martial arts, golf, cycling, fishing, music, arts, travelling and reading.